- Make sure you come to http://www.weston-park.com/news/christmas-fayre-weston-park this Saturday and Sunday looking forward to singing some carols for you!www.weston-park.comWeston Park, the stately home on the Shropshire / Staffordshire border will be hosting a Christmas Fayre on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th December.
- Looking forward to playing at thewhiteswanhotel.com/ this Friday night can't wait for that paella!thewhiteswanhotel.com3 function rooms for that special occasion Full of character, offering that bit extra for any thing from weddings to networking
- Back at the www.swanwithtwoneckslongdon.com/ this Saturday night from 9pm we will be playing as a trio see you there!www.swanwithtwoneckslongdon.comWelcome to The Swan with Two Necks Pub situated in the picturesque Longdon Village,near Rugleley Staffordshire. Join us for a traditional home cooked pub restaurant meal and choose from a wie variety of drinks including Cask Ales.
- Playing at Shrewsbury School this friday for the http://www.elrinconespanol.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=2 make sure to book!www.elrinconespanol.org.ukJoomla! - el motor de portales dinámicos y sistema de administración de contenidos
- Playing at the http://www.feathersatbrockton.co.uk/ this evening from 7pm see you there!www.feathersatbrockton.co.ukThe Feathers Inn is a 16th century Inn situated in the heart of the beautiful South Shropshire countryside. Nestled in the small village of Brockton, near Much Wenlock, we are so blessed to be surrounded by the stunning countryside and the rolling hills of the Corvedale and not forgetting the wonde...
- Looking forward to Performing at the www.festivegiftfair.co.uk/ from Thursday the 21st till Sunday! going to be a good show 4 piece harmonies violin,guitar and Bass Awesome!www.festivegiftfair.co.ukThe MOST POPULAR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FAIR is back on 21-24 November 2013! Half the fun of Christmas is finding unusual presents. If you like a lot of choice, then this is the Fair for you! …..
- Looking forward to playing at the http://www.royaloakwelshpool.co.uk/ tonight from 9pm see you there!www.royaloakwelshpool.co.ukThe Royal Oak Hotel is situated at the heart of the small Welsh market town of Welshpool. Traditional Welsh Hospitality, Real Ales, Fine Wines & Great Food
- Looking forward to playing at the www.vintageinn.co.uk/thetalbotbiddulph this Friday from 7pm!www.vintageinn.co.ukThe Talbot in Biddulph is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
- Playing at http://www.egorestaurants.co.uk/index.php?option=com_restaurant&id=4 this wednesday the 30th from 7pm!www.egorestaurants.co.ukEgo Heswall draws in diners from right across the Wirral to relax in comfortable surroundings and enjoy the friendly service and sensational food. In the summertime, alfresco dining on the balcony is the order of the day. Read More